Compare Forever Living Products ( FLP) Company with other Network Marketing (MLM) Companies
1. FLP Registration is FREE. No obligation is involved. You can buy the product directly from the manufacturer with 15% discount. NO FEES, NO credit card information ARE required.
In Other Companies: You should pay Registration Fee, Annual Fee, Renewal Fee etc.
2. You can start a small retail immediately business by re-selling products without stocking them up. As a Distributor of FLP you can buy product directly from the manufacturer at a 15% discount, try it for yourself and if you like it – recommend to your customers. They will buy product on-line using your ID as a reference and the company will pay you retail commissions every 10 days. Minimum order for Distributors is $50 US in USA or $75 CDN in Canada. Retail customer can order any amount of items, even one item. The Company will delivery the order to your customer. Delivery rate is $ 7.50 flat in USA and $ 8.50 in Canada. Our policy – 30 days Money Back Guarantee for retail customers for 30 days.
In Other Companies: You can't start the business without buying a Start up Kit which usually costs you $ 500 – $1000.
3. There is No auto shipping , no obligation to buy monthly, no monthly credit card charge.
In Other Companies: As soon as you register you may be forced into auto shipping and every month your credit card will be charged.
4. We have all necessary training on-line and it's all FREE.
In Other Companies: In some companies you should pay for training.
5. As soon as you are a registered Distributor, the company provides you with FREE online access to your back-office web page with all details of your orders, your customers’ orders and your downline volumes. All updates are completed every 24 hours at no cost to you.
In Other Companies: You usually have to buy a website from the company and pay Monthly Fee for your online back-office.
6. No obligation to recruit people to move up in “Distributor Ranks” is required. Your rank (or distributor’s level) only depends on a total volume of products, purchased by your entire entire group. It makes no difference whether you have people in your downline or not.
In Other Companies: In order to go to the next steps to increase your commissions you should sign a new recruit or personally buy product.
7. In FLP once you rich a higher level in compensation plan your percentage will increased. You will keep this level forever automatically without any maintenance.
In Other Companies: As soon as you rich a higher level in compensation plan which allows you to get a higher percentage of commissions – you should maintain your selling volume or selling volume of your group EVERY MONTH. Otherwise you will loose your position and your percentage will go down.
8. All commissions are paid on a Retail Price even if you or your distributors buy the product at 15% or 30% discount.
In Other Companies: Commissions paid from Wholesale Price or commissions paid from Volume Bonus which is less than the real money volume.
9. Commissions in FLP are paid based on the Total Volume of products, purchased by your entire group. It doesn't matter how many people stay in chain under you – 10 or 100 generations. FLP pays out bonuses up to 18% from ALL OF YOUR LEVELS. It can bring you Massive Income from your group of people.
In Other Companies: Commissions paid from only 3-7 generation your donwline.
10. FLP does not allow your distributor to get a level higher than yours. If your downline is “blessed” with a very active person who achieves a level higher than yours due to their distributed product volumes, then you will be AUTOMATICALLY awarded with the same level.
In Other Companies: If somebody in your group is more active than you – they will pass you in the downline position and you will loose from that part of the downline.
11. FLP doesn't take away your managers. You can benefit as much as 6%-9% worth of their total volume on a permanent basis. 2 managers in your downline can bring you $ 50 000 of yearly income, 5 managers can bring you $ 100 000. Therefore, your business is not about SELLING, you business is about TEACHING how to find and teach others.
In Other Companies: Many companies don't allow you to get Residual Income from your Leaders if they are at the same level as you are in the Compensation Plan. Some companies pay you ONCE from your leader or some of them pay 1%-2% from the volume of your leaders – it calls breakage. In order to make more money you should start raising new distributors from step one.